Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Does It All Really Matter?

What can I say... I'm back at this silly little thing called blogging.
Seems like ages ago that I wrote about anything, and now, for purposes which are still unclear to myself, I found myself typing away on my keyboard about things that would matter to me... or even those that wont.

Writing have always been one of my deep hidden interest since primary school, but for some reasons I never really got the chance to brush up on that skills or to venture deeper in this area. I guess a personal blog would serve as, let me call it, a second chance to all those wasted years of working in a 'non-writing', all technical architectural environment. I hate architecture by the way.

One thing I hate about doing all these blogging (or writing) is that it will take lots of my time, plus lots and lots of boxes of cigarettes. Not to say that it is a bad thing in general, just that once I've start writing, the passion will get me carried away to the extend of leaving my actual office work. Well, I suppose that can be considered as a bad outcome. But heck, does it really matter? Everyone else is doing it.

Hence, without further a due... I proudly pronounce the official launching of the new blog space of Rampage Studio... let the chaos begin

No comments:

Post a Comment