Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sorry for the inconvenience

My original idea of creating a blog space here was for the convenience of publishing my Komikon. Instead of posting a whole episode in Facebook, I thought that I would just post the 'cover page' of an episode and provide a link which will bring readers over here. Then, from here I could also easily post the whole episode to my personal Komikon thread at the Sembangtoys.com forum.

But now I'm having some issues with image sizes. Without any official education in internet related computer graphics, I have to rely purely on self experimenting the whole uploading process. Meaning that I have to try various image sizes that are suitable here and also in the forum page. Its all for the sake of viewing pleasure for Komikon readers. No point of having a comic strip that's too small to read or to large that it wont fit the forum page, isn't it.

Well, I guess its back to Photoshop for me now. Hope to solve this issue soon...

wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment