Sunday, March 14, 2010

Iron Man 2 toy line

Found some pictures of the toys that would accompany the upcoming Iron Man 2 movie. At this point, I'm still not sure whether to buy any or not, or even what to expect from these toys that all seems too 'normal' in their packages. Except maybe for Crimson Dynamo which looks promisingly cool at the moment. But then again, I'm not much of an Iron Man fan. Sure, I do love the movie but for a super-hero character, I'd chose Wolverine & Thor at any given time. Maybe its the scruffy looks that I have.... and also because of these certain royal blood that runs through my veins. (Yeah, right... LOL)

As usual, Hasbro the manufacturer of these toys, is 'kind' enough to bring to us fellow toy collectors a number of variations for this figure. Even the conceptual toys got their chance of getting on to the production lines.

So, here they are.... a quick look at some of the Iron Man 2 toy line. Judge them yourself as you like. As for me, I think I'll wait for some reviews before doing any purchases. Tony Stark can wait.















3 comments:

  1. Masyaallah bro bob.Byknya version Ironman dlm episode 2 nnti!Tp versi original tetap menjadi 'pujaan' hatiku he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu laa pasalnya... mmg nak milk duit toy collector diorang ni. Siap laa siapa yg completist tu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku setuju.Dorang mmg nak amik kesempatan atas 'kmurahan' hati para 'big boys' seluruh dunia.Sama gak mcm Star Wars,ada vehicles yg kemunculannya tak sampai 3 saat dlm filem tp jual harga gila-gila.Gila!Sib baik aku tak gila sgt he he he

    ReplyDelete