Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yes, sometimes I pimp....

I have not been feeling well since last Friday evening. Suffering from a minor fever with some headache & neck pain. Hope I can still go to work tomorrow because I really need to take a leave this coming Wednesday for a certain family matter.

Though still feeling a little light headed even after taking several Panadol Soluble, I still have the urges to write stuffs but it seems like every time I log in here, none of those ideas that I had turn out as proper sentences. I guess I should just stop squeezing those ideas for the moment and just write whatever crosses my mind... and having said that, I guess what better ways for me to occupy my writing time for today than to pimp out a dear friend of mine.

I'm sure that most of you tech geeks, toy collectors and art freaks out there especially those who are into Star Wars, would find this guy very interesting.

Introducing, Khairul Hisham, a dear friend of mine from Deviantart.com (which I myself have not been around for quite some time now, LOL)

Hisham have always been kind enough to linked my Komikon @ Rumah Menan or any other form of 'artworks' that I've done before to his Facebook profile. An awesome Star Wars artist of SWAG, a great father and a real nice guy. Though he may already be a more net-savvy person than myself, with much more 'followers' than what I could ever have for my Komikon, its just seems unfair if I didnt do exactly the same for his gallery like he did to mine.

Sham, if you're reading this, I hope you dont mind me putting up your latest artwork here for decorative purpose bro ;-)



And here is the link to his other published artwork at his Deviantart gallery... enjoy

http://khairulhisham.deviantart.com/gallery/



No comments:

Post a Comment